The PARC Group, Nocatee’s master developer, has been named Developer of the Year for the eighth straight year by the Northeast Florida Builders Association’s (NEFBA) Sales and Marketing Council.
The PARC Group once again took home the top honor for a developer at the Laurel Awards, held March 14 at the Anastasia Clubhouse in Nocatee’s Del Webb Ponte Vedra neighborhood. The company also was honored for Best Facebook Campaign at the annual awards ceremony, which recognizes outstanding achievement in building, design and marketing in Northeast Florida’s development and homebuilding industry.
The PARC Group’s eighth consecutive Developer of the Year award follows a record-breaking year in which Nocatee was ranked as the fifth best-selling master-planned community in the nation.
“We are honored to once again receive this recognition from our colleagues and peers,” The PARC Group President Richard Ray said. “The tremendous success Nocatee has enjoyed is a testament to the hard work of our staff, our industry partners and the builders who have helped create the ‘Nocatee lifestyle’ that is attracting families from all across the nation to come to Northeast Florida.”
In addition to being ranked the fifth best-selling community by both John Burns Real Estate Consulting and real estate advisory firm RCLCO, Nocatee achieved a number of milestones during 2013. Highlights include:
- Nocatee sold 838 homes in 2013 – a 65 percent increase over 2012 sales – making it the fastest-growing of the nation’s top 10 master-planned communities.
- Four new Nocatee neighborhoods opened during 2013: Lakeside at Town Center, Greenleaf Preserve, Enclave at Town Center and Brookwood.
- Nocatee’s first neighborhood, Austin Park, officially sold out as the last new home was completed and sold.
- St. Johns County announced plans to open a new Nocatee fire station.
- Baptist Health announced plans to build a new primary care facility in Nocatee.
“While 2013 was Nocatee’s best year ever, 2014 is shaping up to be even better,” Ray said. “We have a lot of new offerings slated to open this year.”